Classes start every month and are 16 weeks long. Our 2023-2024 class schedule is as follows:
• September 5th, 2023 to December 17th, 2023
• October 2nd, 2023 to January 21st, 2023
• November 6th, 2023 to February 25, 2024
• December 4th, 2023 to March 24th, 2024
• January 2nd, 2024 to April 21st, 2024
• February 5th, 2024 to May 26th, 2024
• March 4th, 2024 to June 23rd, 2024
• April 1st, 2024 to July 21st, 2024
• May 6th, 2024 to August 25th, 2024
• June 3rd, 2024 to September 22nd, 2024
• July 1st, 2024 to October 20th, 2024
• August 5th, 2024 to November 24th, 2024
• September 2nd, 2024 to December 22nd, 2024
• October 7th, 2024 to January 26th, 2025
• November 4th, 2024 to February 23rd, 2024
• December 2nd, 2024 to March 23rd, 2025
ALL applicants must attend one of the info sessions which will last approximately 60 minutes. There is no need to preregister or bring anything to the info session. At each info session we will discuss and answer questions about the training program, and there will be small group interviews immediately following the general session. All interested applicants must participate in the 15 to 20-minute group interview.
Step 1: Read the FAQ
Our Frequently Asked Questions covers a variety of aspects of the program you should be aware of prior to applying, including eligibility requirements for participation.
Step 2: Attend an Info Session
At these sessions we describe the program in more detail and answer questions for potential applicants. Anyone interested in applying for the program should attend one of these sessions. We can only guarantee interviews to applicants who attend the info sessions. There is no need to preregister or bring anything to the info session.
Step 3: Application Process
The Chef Instructor will notify applicants that are selected to proceed to individual interviews. At that time, an appointment will be scheduled, and the application will be provided. Applications must be completed before the individual interview.
Step 4: Participate in a One-on-One Interview
Attend the interview and submit the completed application form. Interviews generally take 30-45 minutes and will be a determining factor in the selection of apprentices. Following the interview, the Chef Instructor will notify applicants whether they have been selected for the program, pending background and drug screening.